Our premises are safe and in-line with government guidelines, ensuring your visit is a happy and safe one. To ensure this happens we have installed clear counter screens, hand sanitisers, paper towels and bins. We frequently clean the surfaces and objects that are touched regularly.
Customer goods i.e keys to be copied, engraved giftware and annual trophies will be cleaned before work commences and also after when handed back to the customer.
We do request that:
1) Only one customer in shop at a time (due to social distancing and the foot space of shop)
2) Customers remove keys to be copied from their own keyrings
3) We encourage customers to use the hand sanitiser as they enter the premises to reduce the risk of transmission by touching products whilst browsing.
4) Request that customers avoid handling products whilst browsing when possible.
5) Customers who are accompanied with children supervise them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
6) Staggering collection times for customers collecting their items, with a queuing system in place to ensure a safe distance.